Machine Learning Mathematics: Study Deep Learning Through Data Science. How to Build Artificial Intelligence Through Concepts of Statistics, Algorit (Hardcover)
Master the World of Machine Learning - Even if You're a Complete Beginner.Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Are you an amateur software developer looking for a break in the world of machine learning? Then this is the book for you.
Machine learning is the way of the future - and breaking into this highly lucrative and ever-evolving field is a great way for your career, or business, to prosper. Inside this guide, you'll find simple, easy-to-follow explanations of the fundamental concepts behind machine learning, from the mathematical and statistical concepts to the programming behind them.
With a wide range of comprehensive advice including machine learning models, neural networks, statistics, and much more, this guide is a highly effective tool for mastering this incredible technology.
Inside, you will:
- Learn the Fundamental Concepts of Machine Learning Algorithms, and Their Impact in Resolving Modern Day Business Problems
- Understand The Four Fundamental Types of Machine Learning Algorithm
- Master the Concept of "Statistical Learning", a Descriptive Statistics-Based Machine Learning Algorithm
- Dive into the Development and Application of Six of the Most Popular Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning Algorithms, With Details on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression And More
- Learn Everything You Need to Know about Neural Networks and Data Pipelines
- Master the Concept of "General Setting of Learning", a Fundamental of Machine Learning Development
- Overview The Basics, Importance, and Applications of Data Science With Details on the "Team Data Science Process" Lifecycle
- And a Free Bonus
Covering everything you need to know about machine learning, now you can master the mathematics and statistics behind this field and develop your very own neural networks Whether you want to use machine learning to help your business, or you're a programmer looking to expand your skills, this book is a must-read for anyone interested in the world of machine learning.
Buy Now to Discover How You Can Master Machine Learning Today