Shaum's Outlines of Matrix Operations (Schaum's Outlines) (Paperback)
The ideal review for your matrix operations course
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their respective fields, Schaum's Outlines cover everything from math to science, nursing to language. The main feature for all these books is the solved problems. Step-by-step, authors walk readers through coming up with solutions to exercises in their topic of choice.
- 363 detailed problems with step-by-step solutions
- Clear, concise explanations of matrix operations
- Help with Eigenvalues and the QR Algorithm
- A solved-problem approach that teaches you with hands-on help
- Exercises for improving your problem-solving skills
About the Author
Richard Bronson, Ph.D., is a professor and chairman of mathematics and computer science at Farleigh Dickinson University. He is an associate editor of the journal Simulation, contributing editor to SIAM News, has served as a consultant to Bell Telephone Laboratories, and has published more than 25 technical articles and books. He is the author of Schaum's Outline of Modern Introductory Differential Equations and Schaum's Outline of Operations Research.